New user comments

Page 1234567891011 > >>
M 7V 9A 9
[past hour]
manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1431 comments
Good movie. Quick download, took less than 2mins. Definitely worth watching. Its as good as the 1st one.
M 7V 8A 8
[past hour]
manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1431 comments
Good movie. Quick download, took about 4 mins. Definitely worth watching.
M 6V 7A 8
[2 hours ago]
manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1431 comments
I had a quick look. The movie looks ok. If you like thrillers, then give this a try.
M 8V 9A 9
[2 hours ago]
manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1431 comments
Good movie. Definitely worth watching. I highly recommend it.
M 3V 7A 8
[3 hours ago]
manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1431 comments
I love Zombie movies. Some people must really like this movie as some have rated it a 7/9 even a 10. Mind you. I suppose somebody's got to like it. As for me. I think its scraping the barrel. in other words. its cr*p.
M 2V 6A 7
[3 hours ago]
manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1431 comments
I love a good Zombie movie and this is not one of them. Don't waste your time with this garbage.
M 5V 8A 8
[4 hours ago]
manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1431 comments
2D cartoon. The cartoon is ok for what it is, remember this is a Japanese cartoon. Most people know the type of cartoons the Japanese do, so please don't complain saying its rubbish. It totally depends on what you like. I would of kept it, except it hasn't got any subtitles for the Japanese speaking parts. (The cartoon is in both Japanese and English)
M 10V 10A 10
[8 hours ago]
siouxsiesioux , 44, F, South Africa - see her 3 comments
Amazing and marvelously entertaining film. The script adaptation by Allison Schroeder and Theodore Melfi tells its true story accurately and engagingly, weaving its many story lines together seamlessly, educating and entertaining their audience throughout. Melfi also directs and uses his talented and award-worthy cast to thrill us, to make us cheer and give us moments of humor and just plain fun. I was impressed at how much this movie packed in without seeming cluttered, how much it affected me emotionally without being manipulative, and how much appreciation I gained for these women, their struggles and the importance of the times in which they lived and accomplished so much. It's also surprising that so little has been widely known about these women – until now. Don't let "Hidden Figures" be a hidden treasure. See it soon! It's… out of this world. "A "
ignore the bad reviews!!
M 7V 10A 9
[8 hours ago]
siouxsiesioux , 44, F, South Africa - see her 3 comments
as usual MKVcage brilliant work - A
M 2V 10A 10
[8 hours ago]
siouxsiesioux , 44, F, South Africa - see her 3 comments
A / V brilliant
movie - if you MUST..
otherwise skip it
M 6V 10A 10
[17 hours ago]
fusspot , 72, M, United Kingdom - see his 559 comments
Though the plot is a bit contrived, this is a good and enjoyable movie. Very watchable indeed and good performances all round.
M 1V 10A 10
[17 hours ago]
fusspot , 72, M, United Kingdom - see his 559 comments
After 40 minutes of this crap, I decided I'd had enough and would not prolong the torture. A plot trying to be more clever than it knew how!
[21 hours ago]
doctorm86 , 31, M, Egypt - his first comment
thanx
M 7V 9A 8
[21 hours ago]
rdsnowman , 32, M, United States - see his 7 comments
good movie
M 7V 10A 9
[21 hours ago]
brianczeck , 41, M, United States - see his 7 comments
Pretty goog film. It didn't start off right where the last one left off but decient. I preferred Extinction compared to all the rest.
M 8V 9A 9
[21 hours ago]
JimZiii , 117, M, Sweden - see his 7 comments
great movie. pretty similar to the collector movies, which are both awesome, since they're made by the same guys and have the same lead actor.
M 7V 9A 9
[yesterday]
Al-Joia , 42, M, Portugal - see his 120 comments
excellent
M 5V 8A 8
[yesterday]
Al-Joia , 42, M, Portugal - see his 120 comments
Not so B I ve seen much worst, yes blood, strange creatures, but a bit different than B movies we can even find some sense in it. so ok, not a master peace far from but can be entertaining if you like scary moments.
M 6V 9A 9
[yesterday]
Al-Joia , 42, M, Portugal - see his 120 comments
this movie is a theater play, I understand that people get skeptical but me, I like theater and It is a great acting for a good story for a play. I liked a lot.
M --V 9A 9
[yesterday]
tachikomaUk , 41, M, Bahamas - see his 30 comments
Subs are worthless and can't find any better (yet).
Page 1234567891011 > >>